Grass pellets? Wood pellets? Hops pellets? Feed pellets? Fertilizer pellets? Municipal waste pellets? Algae pellets? Dairy cow pellets? Biomass Fuel Pellets or Animal Bedding? - Do it all with our turn key specialized pellet mills!
We offer full turn key systems from grinding to packaging!
We are 100% North American Company and are NAFTA Compliant.
Built in our own facility - Lawson Mills have the turn key pellet mill solution for you!
- Bale Grinders
- Hammer Mills
- Pellet Mills
- Bagging Systems
- Mobile pellet systems
- Turn key pellet Mill Projects From 200lb - Tonnes per hour!
Smaller pellet mill systems that grow with your business!
Whether your an entrepreneur or an established business looking to value add to a waste stream - Our linkable pellet mill units are the sensible approach to pelleting! - Many customers see the benefits of starting with one or two units then adding another line as they grow. Not only does this allow for less initial equipment cost, but our unique systems when linked together for 1 ,2,3 Tons per hour run on over half the power capacity of larger ring die mills! Plus the operator knows that if one mill is not running for maintenance etc. The others are still producing! Click HERE to see our multiple mill benefits.
Custom pellet mill solutions - a two mill 20 hp grass pellet unit in a trailer
Our LM range of pellet systems have helped hundreds of satisfied customers save money by recycling their existing biomass waste or producing unique product lines for the retail market.
Please browse our web site and feel free to contact us with any questions.
Fresh T90 Hops Pellets
What our industry leading pellet unit features:
- Our high quality engineered pellet mill with world class gear reducers and premium efficiency 3 phase motors.
- Feed Hopper with anti bridge technology (gear driven) for smooth flowing of raw materials.
- Conditioning arm with mixing system and liquid metering pumps.
- Patented steam capture chamber (for fuel pellets) or steam release for cool press pellets for feed or hops.
- Integrated fines removal system.
- Integrated cooling system.
- Highest grade tool steel die and rollers.
- Secondary hopper for blending multiple dry ingredients also available on each model.
- Quality control panels for smooth and easy operation of all the system.
- 1 Year warranty* (Extendable)
Lawson Mills Biomass Solutions Ltd.
*Does not include wear items (bearings, shafts, dies and roller heads).
Canadian Owned & Operated